What is Collagenizing?
Aging brings about a slower metabolism that is unable to provide the skin’s daily needs to maintain physical vigor, including the renewal of collagen and elastin proteins. Collagenizing is the only FDA-cleared biophysical alternative to injections in skin rejuvenation. Collagenizing provides:
- Prevention of dryness
- Protection from sun damage
- Removes dead skin cells
- Promotes production of collagen
- Smooths superficial lines
- Reduces wrinkles and dark spots
How Does Collagenizing Work?
Collagenizing features the proprietary of predictive permeation, which uses the skin’s water-based intercellular channels to promote transdermal delivery of the main skin’s constituents. Collagenizing works to nourish and rejuvenate skin by using electro-magnetic energy to topically deliver substrates, including collagen, hyaluronic acid, elastin, and peptide to repair the skin’s extracellular matrix via soft contact probes.
What to Expect at Renovus Medical Spa
- Patients are asked to arrive with clean skin. The skin may be cleansed again prior to treatment if deemed necessary by the aesthetician.
- Our exclusive genèVDevoted Collagen Perfect and Antioxidant Vitamin C serums are applied to the skin using the proprietary Collagenizer Neo device. This typically takes about 20 minutes or until the skin has absorbed the serums.
- The excess residue is removed from the skin, leaving a light layer of the serums on the skin. The skin will feel plump, hydrated and comfortable following this treatment.
The instant visible skin improvement advocates the infusion of the main connective tissue constituent’s collagen, elastin and hyaluronate. Collagenizing can stimulate the body to produce up to 80% more collagen, 10% less pigmentation, 20% more elastin, and 63% less wrinkles. Clinical trials have shown that up to 90% of delivered substrates resides at the depth of delivery without migration for over 30 days.
Multiple treatments in weekly intervals yield optimal sustained results in about 5 weeks. Thereafter, monthly treatments are recommended but users do see results after the first treatment.